A custom Developed Customer – to – Vendor Lead Generation Portal
Our client, BusinessBid is a Middle-east organization specialized in consulting services approached us to build a Customer – to – Vendor portal offering customers with list of service providers for home improvement and repair services. The concept of BusinessBid was introduced into the UAE after detailed and extensive research which highlighted the need of a comprehensive, efficient and a single source of connecting users to vendors within the UAE market.
Highlights of the System
BusinessBid team asked NetiApps to build a custom developed Customer – to – Vendor portal with well managed lead generation mechanism. From a business perspective, NetiApps decided to use Symfony, a leading PHP framework to build the portal. Symfony guarantees easy scalability as traffic and transaction increase. Additionally, being an open sourced product meant it carried no licensing fees which helped BusinessBid to keep its cost low in comparison with non-open sourced products. The BusinessBid team outlined a very clear objectives. They wanted a self-sustaining and well managed lead generation portal with a simpler interface. NetiApps provided an end-to-end scalable solution for BusinessBid using Symfony and all the processes are integrated seamlessly. This portal is a competitive V2C marketplace which will help to build vendors and customers to enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty, enhance service, and reduce customer service and cost.
This portal facilitates customers to come and search services related to home repairing resources near to their area. Vendors can come and register to this portal. Our V2C lead generation platform is an integrated frontend and backend system that enables totally custom V2C user experience through symfony framework.
This portal enables
- Receive competitive quotes from your local professionals
- Find qualified vendors and service providers in your area
- Save time and money
- Promote your business online and get access to a large audience
- Attract new customers who are seeking to engage service professionals
- Get access to more jobs
Backend Administration/ Site Management
- Control website and store from one administration panel with the ability to share as much or as little information as needed.
- Administration permission system roles and users
- Member management
- Support multiple languages
- Batch import and export of catalogue and customer information
- Every vendor can post their services
- Content Management System for informational and landing pages.
- Vendor can upload their company logo with their company details.
- Vendor Accounts and Dashboard.
- Vendor profile
- Vendor Dashboard
- Vendor Subscription management
- Reports and Analytics
- Incorporated an advance advertisement system that enables administrator to post various advertisements into enabled regions in sites display template
- Banners ads with media types/sizes as applicable to the template design.
- Ad stock management and ecommerce product integration.
- Advertisement statistics – page views/impressions, clicks.
- Advertisement expiry/renewal.
E-Mail Campaigns for SEM
- Manage mailing lists based on existing data related to leads database
- Send mass E-mail campaign from the selected mailing list
We have successfully completed the portal development within the time frame we have agreed to the client. The overall requirements were met and the client is very satisfied with the end product. We are giving ongoing support and Maintenance to the BusinessBid.
- Server side – Linux, Apache, Nginx, PHP, MySQL, [Symfony]
- End-to-End design conceptualization
- Web development
- Cloud hosting
- Ongoing support & maintenance