NetiApps team architecture and developed a powerful e-learning solution that would have an attractive and easy to use interface for the students and faculties of the system. This application is a combination of 3 major components, i.e. Content management, Learning management and Ecommerce.This system helps the students to subscribe the course making the payment and will get the access to the course contents in their dashboard very easily. NetiApps implemented set of best project management practices that includes on-going and daily client interaction to ensure the on - time delivery. Please see some of the features implemented for the portal.
Online courses and learning management for a growing health and fitness institution
Our client, Institute of Nutrition and Fitness Sciences (INFS) was established with the intent of providing comprehensive and practical knowledge in Health and Fitness.They have decided to expand their services and offer online educational courses for their students. Based on our expertise in the e-learning, INFS asked us to build a user-friendly platform for managing the courses and user subscription.
Highlight of the portal
Learning Management System
- Course building
- Faculties can create multiple courses from the faculty dashboard by setting different parameters like, batch dates, batch limit, course fee, duration etc.
- Content editor for adding the course description
- Custom module developed for course scheduling and expiry
- Created a custom module for adding the course syllabus and materials
- There is an interface in the faculty dashboard to add different course contents for different courses
- Course content will be available in the student dashboard by week wise.
- Faculties can add different chapters with assignments, forums, quizzes, video tutorial, downloadable materials etc
- The system facilitates multiple real time communication medium for the students and faculties of the system
- Online chat with faculty, message box, real-time discussion forums on multiple topics, mass email to all students are enabled in this system
Profile & Dashboard
- Flexible user profile system: after registration student, will be navigated to the dashboard where he/she will be able to see
- Profile setting
- Course contents
- Payment history
- Faculty dashboard will contain the platform for managing students, course and related contents
- Complete course subscription is routed through the ecommerce system
- Custom business rules and workflows, payment modes and payment gateway integration.
- Order Management, Stock Management, Subscription Management (Expire/Renew), scholarship.
Content Management System
- With the new CMS implemented, faculties and content authors were given the abilityto easily organize contents in the system. The portal will extend content management support for a variety of content like user profiles, landing pages, articles, news and events, knowledge basis and wikis, blogs, Dynamic navigation pages and sections, media(image and video galleries), etc.
- Custom developed calendar for the course enrolment, announcements and events
- 1 - PM/SPOC
- 1 - Drupal Architect
- 2 - Drupal developers
- 2 - UI/UX persons
- 1 - QA person