We are looking for User Interaction Designers to work in our office and people who are interested in developing their career with us.
Position: UI/UX Designer
Gender : Male/Female
Qualification : Any Bachelors Degree
Experience required : 2-6 Years of Experience
- 2+ years of experience designing user experiences and interaction design for rich interactive Web applications for the consumer or enterprise
- Exceptional user interface and experience design skills and an understanding of user-centered design disciplines and principals, as well as an eye for subtle detail.
- The ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex user design issues into clean, understandable solutions.
- Candidate must flourish in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment.
- Strong communication and organizational skills are critical to success among this company of talented individuals.
- Show an online portfolio of recent UI and UX word
The User Interaction Designer will be responsible for developing a working knowledge of our user base and leveraging that to design meaningful and valued product interactions. As the UI Designer you will work closely with clients to translate requirements into designs that facilitate rapid prototyping. Along with developing wireframes and navigation you will help define the look and feel of the product. Responsibilities will also include validation and iteration of your design with target users, and close partnership with Engineering to ensure product feasibility.