Vtiger Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is an open source CRM application that was branched from SugarCRM. It was divided with the intention of being a fully open source CRM application as compared to the functions of SugarCRM and Salesforce.com. Vtiger offers the user free functions such as a customer portal, reporting, and an Outlook plug-in, which are otherwise paid features in other CRM applications. Vtiger CRM has a vibrant community of users that drives it forward and contributes to the Vtiger CRM development.
Vtiger offers the following benefits:
- Vtiger CRM is free and open source.
- Vtiger CRM streamlines business interactions with customers to maximize sales and improve customer service.
- Vtiger CRM provides excellent leads management features that assign ownership and conveniently manage sales pipeline.
- Vtiger CRM efficiently drives sales productivity by managing customer profiles, accounts, contacts, and recognizing opportunities in potential customers.
- Vtiger CRM gives a full picture to the sales team that helps in organizing activities and follow-ups, improving overall performance.
- Vtiger CRM streamlines your sales engine and hence increases your business.
- Vtiger helps in managing your marketing campaigns and brings innovation to your ideas.
- Vtiger customization helps in running personalized mass email campaigns on your subset of customer contact database and track the campaign effectiveness with ease.
- Vtiger tracks inventory and targeted price books. It generates quotes, sales orders and invoices, managing the overall sales processing and fulfillment.
- Vtiger CRM monitors customer service levels and ensures follow-ups. Vtiger customization provides customer self-service portal.
- You get drill-down dashboards that generate reports to give you an instant picture of your business.
- Vtiger possesses an easy-to-use UI and upgrade process.
- Vtiger loads faster and has less complicated functionality as compared to other Vtiger applications.
What ERP/CRM Development Services we offer you
CMS provides you with processes which you can use to manage workflow in a collaborative domain.
You can therefore control and monitor the content within your website without any technical training.
Using Vtiger you get the following free features in its free version:
- Analysis and reporting
- Sales force automation
- Marketing automation
- Customer service and support
- Activity management
- Inventory management
- Security management
- E-mail integration
- RSS feed subscription
- PDF document generation