Learning management systems (LMS), presently utilized by eighty-four percentage of organizations, represent the dominating technology on the eLearning market. As corporations try to handle numerous learning wants a lot effectively, they have an inclination to expand their eLearning atmosphere on the far side of a conventional LMS. In 2021, thirty-seventh of companies shall invest in learning content authoring tools. With fifty-six corporations preferring to not source custom learning content development, there’s a growing demand for solutions sanctionative personalized content creation. against LMS that’s generally not used for content authoring (you will check the key LMS capabilities in our live demo), a learning content management system (LCMS) provides intensive content authoring capabilities. Despite some shared practicality, LCMS differs from LMS in its main purpose and key options.
A learning management system could be a web-based eLearning answer designed to alter ascendible customized education for the company and educational learners. It provides organizations with a sturdy set of tools for machine-driven learning administration and delivery, learning content management, and learning assessment. whereas LMS offers basic embedded content authoring capabilities, it’s not usually used for learning content creation.
- Learning flexibility, as LMS permits 24/7 access from desktop and mobile devices.
- Role-tailored approach with a personalized learning path for every learner.
- Improved learners’ engagement and motivation because of social learning, interactive content, and gamification.
- Reduced learning prices because of eLearning automation, learning content reusability, and no want for physical lecture rooms or in-person instructors.
- Core options
- Support of multiple learning designs, as well as web-based, offline, social, and blended learning.
- Automated course assignments and programming.
- Tracking learners’ attending and progress.
- Learning assessment via quizzes and tests.
- Collecting learners’ feedback via polls and surveys.
- Compliance coaching management.
- Support of the educational content created exploitation third-party tools.
- Compliance with eLearning standards like SCORM and xAPI.
- Integration with ERP, CRM, HR systems, learning content creation tools, and more.
We can provide end-to-end digital activation, right from the creation of web-portal to a custom-built digital marketing strategy to help you reach the entire world.
Looking for a place to start?