Drupal Developers at NetiApps are responsible for working on a variety of websites and web applications with W3C standards. Developers should work closely with team members to meet deadlines.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Drupal or PHP framework/CMS.
- Strong working knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
- Experience with command-line tools and applications.
- Strong working knowledge on Git.
- Very comfortable setting up and troubleshooting local environments.
- Experience in custom Drupal module development, Google Analytics, technical writing and/or technical architecture is a plus.
- Experience in both Oracle and MySQL.
- Work collaboratively with the design and accounts teams to build client websites and applications.
- Clearly communicate technical challenges to those with lesser technical knowledge.
- Build, test, and deploy feature additions for existing Drupal sites with a strong eye for detail, test performance, and cross-browser compliance.