Position: Full Stack Developer
Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech., MCA, MSc CS/IT
Experience required: 4-10 Years of Experience
- Contributing to scope-of-build conversations with the development team, project managers, designers, and other developers.
- Integrating sliced PSD files into either HTML, Angular, React JS, or WordPress.
- Developing custom web applications that drive business processes.
- Setting up e-commerce applications.
- A know-how cloud server (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, and Azure) (general server admin in a managed services environment; no in-depth configuration required).
- Collaborating with design, strategy, and sales teams to find solutions for client website projects.
- Contributing to support for current client websites.
- Participating in regular company-wide and team meetings.
- Participating in on-site and off-site client meetings.
- Growing personal and team member expertise through training, exploring, and prospecting.
- Setting up multi-site PHP, Node JS, WordPress, and Laravel build.
- Integrating feeds from social networks.
- Custom developing blogs.
- Integrating with third-party APIs.
- Customizing PHP, Node JS, Laravel, and WordPress to support specific functionalities.
- Integrating shopping carts.
- Building responsive layouts.
- Developing wireframe mock-ups to illustrate possible solutions.
- CRM integration.
- Developing new templates in HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular, and React JS.
- Developing plugins for WordPress.
- Developing documentation for complex systems.
We are looking for Full Stack Web Developers who enjoy working in a well-managed team environment, have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard, and want to be a part of the organization.