Position: WordPress Developer
Qualification: MCA, B.Tech / B.E. in Computers
Experience required: 4-10 Years of Experience
- Extensive WordPress development experience.
- Experience with Gutenberg architecture both in native and creating new functionalities/blocks.
- WordPress CLI.
- Strong with PHP & OOPs concepts.
- Develop back-end components, connect the application with other web services, and develop the front-end by ensuring that the work integrates with the application.
- Develop and integrate plug-ins for popular frameworks.
- Integration of REST APIs from external sources.
- Write smart, lean, and well-designed code including PHPCS.
- Ability to modify and customize plugins and create new plugins, as necessary.
- Ability to programmatically create/update content in WordPress.
- Ability to programmatically retrieve content from WordPress.
- Experience with libraries such as React JS/Angular (or anything equivalent) is a plus.
- Good knowledge on relational databases, version control tools, and developing web services.
- Experience with WordPress VIP is always good to have.
- Good knowledge on best development workflow practices.
- Knowledge and experience on Agile teams and practices.
- Code review and unit testing.
- Understanding Single and Multi-Site infrastructures.
As a WordPress Developer at NetiApps, one must enjoy working in a well-managed team environment, have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard, and want to be a part of our organization.