- Extensive WordPress development experience.
- Experience with Gutenberg architecture both native and creating new functionality and blocks.
- WordPress CLI.
- Strong with PHP & OOP’s.
- Develop back-end components, connect the application with other web services, and do front-end development by ensuring work integrates with the application.
- Develop and integrate plug-ins for popular frameworks.
- The integration of REST APIs from external sources.
- Write lean, well-designed code including PHPCS.
- Ability to modify and customize plugins and create new plugins, as necessary.
- Ability to programmatically create/update content in WordPress.
- Ability to programmatically retrieve content in WordPress.
- Experience with libraries such as react/angular (or anything equivalent) is a plus.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools, and of developing web services.
- Experience with WordPress VIP is good to have.
- Good knowledge of development workflow best practices.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile teams and practices.
- Code review and unit testing.
- Understanding Single and Multi-Site infrastructure.
NetiApps is a leading Software Development Company specialized in Software Development, Website Development, Mobile Development, UI/UX Design, Software Testing and QA. NetiApps also offers mobile and web apps for various industries such as travel, hospitality, education, healthcare, banking, etc.
NetiApps is your partner for digital innovation. Contact us to get your next project delivered.