People have been consistently intolerant of what is not relevant to them for a long time now and yes, we are data-driven, but we are still quite a bit away from 100% understanding of user behavior.
There is only one hero in this journey and that hero is the customer.
It is a fact that the brand journey is complicated and convoluted. Success depends simply on how flexible and creative your brand strategy is. While the elements that make up the brand ecosystem do not change much – we will always need a well-defined mission, logo et al, what remains ever-changing is the relevance and approach.
People have been consistently intolerant of what is not relevant to them for a long time now and yes, we are data-driven, but we are still quite a bit away from 100% understanding of user behavior. We can, however, understand the general inclination of the persona, we can derive what gets their attention and that people are 80% of the job done.
Experts have always suggested that we base our brand marketing on personas. This is the journey you take with your HeroX. Each persona journey has to be crafted from the beginning to the end. Understand them, nurture them, stay with them, and wow them. So yes, creative customization is the key to reaching people while preserving brand integrity. Tough yes. but doable yes!
The Branding Ecosystem Checklist
- Well-defined About Us: Nail down who you are, who do you cater to, and where you could grow
- UX-high Website: You are the bar! If you cannot navigate easily, no one can
- Persona Chart: Nailed-down to the last detail and growing. Your persona is your best friend. What makes them happy will be what makes you happy.
- Content that Fits into Each Other Like a Well-crafted Puzzle: We are at a time where content has to be creative, crunchy, and cutting-edge. I could add more adjectives but you know what I mean. Keep an eye on trends and keep your edge
- The No-rule Analytics Rule: What works for you – will be and should be – the only criteria for success. Track as often as you can, be obsessed, and base your success metrics on what happened last day, last week, last month, last quarter, and last year. And repeat!
- pinterest.com – Image Source
- Marketing, social media, and personal branding in China: Lessons from local entrepreneurs
- Why Your Brand Plan Is More Important Than Your Business Plan
- What Does a Brand Really Mean?
- The year of the brand
- 4 Unexpected Tips That Will Make Your Brand Stand Out
- Why Gartner thinks brands are too uptight about strategy
We can provide end-to-end digital activation, right from the creation of web-portal to a custom-built digital marketing strategy to help you reach the entire world.
Looking for a place to start?